Thursday, August 30, 2007

Rocks Hurt!

Today I felt as though I had rocks hurled at me, metaphorically speaking.

Although, now that I think about it real rocks may have hurt less.

The first one was not to big, more like a small pebble, the next one was bigger and had some sharp edges. The last one however was big, real big. Not the biggest I've ever been hit with, but big none the less and I did not see it coming. Smash! Crunch! right in the heart.

It hurts real bad and I know it's going to leave a bruise.

2 comments:

anita said...

I pray a lot that we might rest in the shadow of His wings...I picture God wrapping me in his arms and protecting me...as I would do my children when they were small, and my grandchildren now, just as you would do, too...from those metaphorical rocks being hurled at us..this is my prayer for you today, too.

Anonymous said...

apparently someone without sin must be out and about. i'm sorry you were hurt.