Saturday, March 1, 2008

4 Months 24 Days

That's how long since I have written anything on my blog. I thought I knew why, but now I'm not all to sure.

  • Offence
  • Depression
  • SAD (oh ya it's real!)
  • Time
  • Holidays
  • Work
  • Kids in crisis

The list goes on and on and on and ....

November began our 6th seasonal minstry with Salvation Army. It added 30+ hours to my 60+ work week.

Dad had a stroke, Mom has diabeties, Grandma died, Aunt has cancer.

One child moved out and another moved back in. Two lost jobs and one never found one. "Dad can I borrow some money?"

For one child it was marriage on, marriage off, marriage on , marriage off, marriage ?????. Now another one is engaged (on Christmas morning) I want to be happy for them, but ......

HOWEVER! God is still God and he is a good God.

Spring is coming and The "Son" is shining.

Natalie and I just celebrated 25 years of marriage.

I own my own (slightly profitable) business.

We own our home.

We are in mostly good health (nothing major).

We have GREAT friends who love us and a God who loves us more.

The list goes on and on and ...

Life is good and I CHOOSE LIFE!

5 comments:

.justin said...

good to have you back.

Anonymous said...

ditto.

anita said...

ditto ditto

Unknown said...

ditto x3

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.